Elliott's Exposure

Elliott's Exposure
a diary and journal of our lives...

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Celine Dion and Roses


I attended the Celine Dion concert for a girls night out last night. The opening act was a performer named Gordie Brown. Brown was a singing impressionist. I actually think he outperformed most of the entertainers he impersonated as he sang his way through new lyrics that capitalized on a of lessor known fact for the oddities he portrayed. For example, Elton John had missing g-string and Michael Jackson had multiple changes to his appearance over a short period of time. I am definitely going to try to see him again in Las Vegas when he returns after his North America tour with Celine Dion. As far as my opinion of the the Celine Dion concert, it was incredible. She looks fantastic, sounds fantastic and can really relate to the audience as she sang and told us a story of how she is touring with her 81 year old mother. I enjoyed the concert very much which brings up my photograph of this rose I took.
The bud of a rose possesses the potential for beauty with patience and grace of a lady. These qualities allow it to rise to the top uncompromised.

No comments: